Who is this ‘Preschool in a suitcase’ workshop for?
This workshop is for training teachers in the principles of “preschool in a suitcase” to enable them to go to locations with this training. But it is also for those who would like to set up a preschool themselves and come to this workshop for building their confidence and providing support.
During this one-week workshop, you will gain the following:
· Principles, tools & materials for training teachers and workers in pioneer situations
· Confidence to pioneer a preschool
· Training in the four areas of the teacher, the child, the environment and the curriculum
· The opportunity to network with others in this field of early childhood education
· Copies of the teacher training manual and a shortened version of the YWAM biblical curriculum manual of 42 weeks.
The training will be interactive, sensorial and full of creative approaches to enhance the learning environment and provide a model for your future workshops.